I am constantly processing this life, my mind is churning at all hours of the day, observing like a child who has just seen something for the first time, felt the breeze on her face for the first time and it took my breath away- thinking – what was that?!? Being a bit shocked and a bit thrown off, I don’t know if I’m supposed to cry for my caretaker to consul me, or if I am able to adapt and understand what that stimulation was – like child development concepts.
Life is continually changing and we are continually evolving, with each next experience, of every day, as long as we are being aware and conscious of the changes within and all around us. I am embracing the changes with arms spread wide.
Embracing the sun as it rises every morning, as I go outside to see the light above me and feel it on my skin, despite the temperature, I can embrace the sun in front of me. How I love the activity of the day, constantly moving, so much going on all beings feeding off the energy of the sun.
I can embrace the day as it continues to move forward into the evening. I am grateful for this day which I was fortunate to share it with others who are alive and experiencing life. Then I embrace the sun as it sets in the evening, allowing for the darkness to come and the day to be finished, we can embrace the evening night. This is the time which I enjoy most for it is here that I can retreat back into my solace, into my quiet place if I want to.
Family dinner at 8: sharing a meal and a special company. Perhaps afterwards, enjoy entertainment by music, dance, culture, and all the enjoyable things which we do to express the experiences of the day. The activity only stops when we have had too much stimulation for our upright selves.
Then I can appreciate the other activities which may happen during the occasional late night witching hour, and perhaps after a bit of wandering in the aloneness of the night as a song sings of this oddity: “the lonely loner walks the street at night, toss and turn, can’t seem to ease my mind, a a at night.” After the activities of the day have subsided, I catch myself up late into the midnight hours, past then to the early morning; this special time is when the creativity of my inner soul comes.
In between the space of darkness and light, once I am well and tired, is where I find myself retreating to this special place of union, resting once again in connection with my world of unconscious thought and travel.
I embrace all of life. Darkness, light and the silence in between
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment