This is a snipit of what I experienced last night in stellar universe of thought, meditation
Before I started listening to the song numerous times in repeat (yes, I couldn't get enough) I was writing and wandering in the astral thoughts as I was up late into the starry skied night, took a hot shower and went swimming in the ocean of my bathtub.
Piscean energy is intense for me right now.
A newly connected soul traveler who had been reminding me of my path all evening, shared the gift of Phaeleh, my tech savvy ness (ha!) needed a visual so I went wandering again. I really just liked these images of meditative photographs of light and love:
three moons
I am a cat by my animal affinity, a black cat comes and visits me in the mornings after I have been roaming throughout the stellar night. Perhaps I was a black panther in a past life! I am a lover of the moon in all of it's glorious phases, wandering outside to see the stars and the change of the moon lit sky. I am also a sun worshipers, active in my days as much as my night.
I have recently found comfort in the creative inspirations of others who share the night owl night. Together we are the creative brains which spread consciousness and positivity to all. We soul children shine bright because we are the light of the day and of the night
wow....i'm so flying in the stellar universe right now, So entranced by the energy of the stars, this shit is from the universe kids, no Hallucinagena, no Herione, this is the creative brain working on continual inspiration from the divine nature of the heavens and the earth with upon which we are grounded, rooted in our community through the union of sight and sound, touch and taste.
yes. i just went there.
For the past many months (well and basically my life) my mind has been on the stellar travels of connection with the cosmos (that was a shout out to the pops)
I've been calling these similarities of my experiences during the past many months, my "White Rabbits" I have many people who I share these silly antics and concepts with, wondering what is the meaning behind the similarites. Do you see the connections? I am so aware and presently connected that this place in my exhitance has not just been to the white picket fence life, although ironically my little bungalow has a white picket fence!
I am accepting now, I am awake in my dream land, I am awake during the day, the sun shining the moon shinging oh how I love these white rabbit moments in my life
Honesty with another person can sometimes be so difficult. As I share these thoughts with others, i verbally share what just simply comes to my mouth, I oftentimes don't filter, and I wonder why I am so comfortable with being honest.
My dear soul sister reminded me once again of the beauty of our truth our inner honesty with ourselves and with those around us. She selflessly and completely open with me shared that she is working currently to be honest with herself about the stories she has told herself to believe. WoW, what courage to share that we have been creating and forming a false truth with our lives.
I find that when I am too truthful with others, they do not want to hear the truth. The opinion that I share is based on my experiences in my life, the lessons I have learned through hardships and triumphs.
These opinions (based on my personal experience) are to simply share with others what I have gone through, this experience is unique to only me, or perhaps amongst the present friends, and loved ones, we have not shared the same karmic path within the same lifetime. In history of time, I may have experienced these same hardships and until I change the course of my actions, my beliefs and my interactions with others, I will continue to share lifetimes with the connected soul travelers, reminding me to heal from the past and stay present in light and love for the present.
eternal soul
Because of our past, we create our reality of our present. At present we can work to take control of our involvement in life and how we impact others through sharing truth.
I know it is through the inspiration of my past beloveds, life experiences shared while in love with others or sharing love with others, that I learn about my own path of karmic resolution.
I know that even when the body passes on, the soul is still with us. My beloved Sherm is continually with me, reminding me of my connectedness to the spirit that is present on this earth as well as the spirit inside all of us beings. The spirit which has moved on in physical form but is here continually despite the physical loss of the body.
I have traveled amongst these souls remembering that we come in and out of eachother's present life to remind the connected souls that we are all in this together. In this lifetime, I am your friend, in the past perhaps I was your lover, or we were koalas as friends hanging out in a community amongst the eucyluptus, just enjoying the endless sun and plentiful leaves of plentitude, breathing in scent of a tree, starting as a seed, somehow planted by the hand of the universal bounty of plentitude to flourish a new intentional community upon the pysical plane of exhistance earth.
rooted in the ground, offering blessings of health and happiness through the offering of a leaf, an herb to be blessed by the sacred gift of clarity through consciousness.
Thank you to all of my soul travelers reconnecting me to my past through the white rabbit reminders at present....I'm connecting with all that i have been and all that I am here to be. no new start. just being.
Taking control of the elements, making it mine, making it mine
Touching upon the elements, taking my time, taking my time.
btw. why does there always have to be a love story video to the songs that sing to my heart?
soul connection through the sound of music
....Thank you for shining all over me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment