Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Explode like a Star in the Sky

Explosions in the sky
"The Only Moment We Were Alone"
http://youtu.be/nzj-ksNOMfU

This song. This video is exactly what I see and feel when the chords and tones ring through my head. I think one of the first times I truly listened to this song was with a new loved one who reminded me that listening to music is being present in the moment, that taking long drives to the suburbs calms my racing mind, and sticking my head out of the window to watch the sun, the trees, the mountains go by during a car ride enlivens my soul. I am here right now, I am living in the present, enjoying all that is around me and all who shares creativity, love and support during these pivotal times in our lives.

"Nothing hurt and everything was beautiful"
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Kurt_Vonnegut


Loving what has come from the past, accepting the changes and moving forward. I am forever grateful for the loved ones in my life who remind me of my present and encourage my greatness. May I continue to radiate that same love and support to others in my life.

Explosions in the Sky: Your Hand In Mine
http://youtu.be/36U4ez7AzKA

For a very long time I have been saying that at some point when I have done all that I am here to do, I hope to explode like a star in the sky. Perhaps with a little more yoga, and a mountain top ;) Until then, I'm here to do grand things ;)


No comments: