This is the start to my bizniss Monday mid day music mix...
I was trying to find another Zion I's song and found this, it was pretty timely I thought for a morning get me going song:
Boom Bap music blood is running through my veins, Doesn't matter what you think you can hate on me
I'm in deep too deep and the music taking over me.
never been afraid, ain't scared to make a change
Don't belive me you can kiss my Culot! (Latina roots yup!)
Run the rat race, just chillin.
Every stab that we flip gonna sharpen the mind.
I'm gonna shine regardless.
(Haha) Been burning incense, they try to call this yoga,
Thanks my homEs reminding me of my heart and soul now working it here in Seattle.
Remembering that with each prorgression of my self, there are obstacles, distractions, disturbances, and at the same time, gifts of beauty, kindness, generousity to support of the person that I am first and formost, my project is just a reflection of the support I receive along the way.
Takeover, Zion I
I open up my heart and let the soul provide. TakeOver...
OK so this was the song that I was searching for, was Juicy Juice - lyrics that say: We don't die we multiply, put you hands in the sky if you fill this fly. Oh how hip hop sings to my soul. Ha!
Juicy juice - I always thought it said Gypsie Juice - I think I like my crashlyrics best. I'm a gypsie for sure- feeling it back and forth between Phx to Seattle - west coast = best coast! Haha! I'm sending out shout outs to my gals from Tempe with love. White rabbits to you Jess, miss you gal.
Juicy Juice, Zion I
It's a rainy day here in Seattle, this potentially could be a drippy sad kind of day like so many of the grey skied days in Seattle should be right? Like some kind of a cliche ritual of depression setting into the hearts of so many Seattlites. People seem like they want something to complain about. Somehow though, the sun has surprised us snarky Seattliets numerous times this September into November months. The fear the the cold winters is upon us, and I have been in the darkness of the fall before, but this time I feel I that the sun still wants to shine through the darkness.
Thank you Seattle for encouraging my focus on the ever continual creative progression of self which I am experiencing with every cloud and ray of sunshine light.
Out of the blue, I think it must have been another Sherm Song to bring me back to musical awareness of present prayers to the universe. I get so up and down about life because of the gravity. The sadness surrounds because of life's past, but my present is a time to move through these past demons and express the past so it will be buried forever more and the future will shine on.
Hail Mary, 2Pac:
bow down pray to GOD hope he's listening.
lets go deep inside the solitary mind of a madman who SCREAMS!
dealing with fate, hoping GOD don't close the gate.
We've been traveling on this web we wove...
This is the beginning of my dedication to my art. I have been prepping, developing, researching, writing, crafting my craft. It is by no means acceptable by my perfectionist way, this blog, as been a forum for my silly thoughts and sharing what is often too much for an Email or FB post for any of the friends that actually want to keep up with what goes on in the mind of I.
ON a lighter note, I've been looking at life through the eyes of a child. When I have another day where I feel I just don't want to get up, that life is just too difficult to handle because of all the pressure I put on my own self, I will refer to this video forever more! Nothing like some beats from the best of them, Pumba and Timon! (life is supposed to be light hearted right? these guys have some wisdom!)
Home is where your rump rests - buuurrrrpppp!! haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yup
Post a Comment