So this morning I awoke 2 hours before my alarm with a more clear mind than the fog I am used to finding myself within. This awake-ness is uncommon to me at any time that I am brought back from my dream world. An urgency to come back to ground, but nothing pressing to do, no commitments to others or myself, other than to start my day.
I began my normal routine:
walk like a zombie to put a pot of water to boil and start my day with a cup of tea
roll around on the ground a bit *my version of morning yoga and a poor girls’ massage
open the blinds to the light of the sun,
light the floral incense sending my prayers to God within and all around,
rock in my chair which rocks,
tap the singing bowl which sings,
guide the wind chime to meet the other hanging limbs of former bamboo trees, *grateful that they are now a part of my home so far from their former home
open my door facing East to start my day on the mat giving namaskara to rising surya
feel the sun rays warmly on my fingertips as the energy flows through me
give thanks to this early morning
Thank you for this early morning
for it transforms the *stuck which I feel each day I awake, into a reason to continue forward on this path
Thank you to all my spirit guides whom I may not know of you from this lifetime, and have forgotten from the many lifetimes we have traveled together. Thank you to my ancestors for planting your seed which continues to grow through me. Thank you to my family who has been through the years of this lifetime with me, and for the wisdom of my grandparents past and present. Oh sherm, thank you for visiting me in the morning of my early awakeness, for the songs you share and continue to speak through to me. I know you are with me in the night when I am alone, when I sleep we meet up again in that etheral world of consciousness, and when I awake, I know you continue to guide and protect me as I travel through this human existance. Thank you to the children who bring shining rays of light back into my life to remind me that we are connected to God. When we honor the presence of the child, there is no difference from that innocent child energy and the energy of the sun God consciousness: joyful, energetic, continual growth, vibrant light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment