Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Encircled by the New Year's Full Moon


A monthly balance of the full moon is a special time cherished with every moon I can remember. Whether I be encircled by the women's groups which I was so blessed by Shenayda's healing reiki, (thank you continually Shenayda for your inspiration and astrological influence in my life past and present http://www.shenayda.com/about/
)

Alone in my northern land of Seattle, I embrace this time to reflect on myself and the month past, while preparing for a new month to be present in my endeavors.

Having recently found this website, I just adore the Astrogrrl's postings on this site, such fullness of thought, worth checking out for this January Full moon in Cancer:
http://www.astrogrrl.com/2011/01/full-moon-in-cancer-january-19-2011.html#axzz1EPT12zGt


One of my many goals with this new year is to present links and support the insights of fellow bloggers, with respect to their shared sites I will provide snipits on my blog, giving the entire link and photo credit for these found sites.

I look forward to sharing these discoveries with you all

photo credit:
http://acelebrationofwomen.org/?p=39894

No comments: