Friday, January 14, 2011

where has the year gone already?!

So i never make resolutions for the new year, but this year, I have been telling myself I will be better at...

...keeping in contact with friends and family
.... telepathy and dream talk isn't getting through I guess.... i better get a data phone for facebook status updates

....accepting that facebook is overrunning people's minds and actions so instead of a coffee date/lunch date/ anything face to face.... i am giving into a data phone

.....updating my blog
.... first post 1.14.11

....going to bed before the sun rises..... it's 4:45, i think I still have an hour!

oh the obsessions of an artist/ entrepreneur/ silly person. I'm looking forward to beaches and endless sun, in the meantime, I'm continually pressing forward to make things happen...

I have spent the last week of my return to Seattle from a much needed 3 week holiday with family and friends to refresh and renew, and get sick too getting back to health and back in a schedule, I feel kind of in a daze, so many things happening so quickly and in so many directions.

Change, continually happening.

I'm at the tipping point of the biz thing, I have a project in the present continual works, and I can feel it is getting closer to the time when I can actually believe what is in front of my eyes, no longer a dream or a hope, but an actualization.

KIT for further info!

No comments: