Saturday, April 16, 2011

Full Moon a coming!



I'm feeling it, of course, the full moon approaching. I am female goddessness and the tides are pulling this restless fish back to her ocean home, with every phase of the moon's monthly change, so do I feel my energetic pulse.

I'll be doing yoga this coming full moon - April 18th on the hills of the Papago Park preserve, directly off of College & Curry off of Scottsdale and the 202.



It is a Monday evening, so I'll be gathering for the sunset yoga from 6 till sunset, then meditating to the rising moon thereafter. If there are any other events around town to celebrate the full moon, I'll be finding them ;) Otherwise, there will be full moon dancing and hiking, perhaps a potluck of generous treats to share for all who want to participate.

Here's a big more info about this moon's phase!

I found this site MoonTracks to follow the moon phase, I sure love this gazing into the night sky, becoming mesmerized by the guidance of that big ball in the sky.
http://www.moontracks.com/monthlymoonphase.php


Just as relative is the moon to the sun, this month with the sun in Pisces then Aires and moon in Virgo, we are embracing a transition into a Libra moon, continuing on with the Aires sun into Taurus.

To read more about it, I like what Astrogrrl posts on her blog following is a little snippet and if you want to read more, the links are attached below.

The sun's influence this month: http://www.astrogrrl.com/2011/03/sun-in-aries-march-20-to-april-20-2011.html#axzz1Jg0K6Kn8

What does this full moon bring for this month?

Full moons signify the completion, culmination of what may have been initiated during the previous new moon in Aries which encouraged us to just do it! This Full Moon in Libra casts a spotlight on our relationships (with one another as well as with ourselves), our value system (what we value in life and why), and our worth (materially and spiritually speaking). In our relationships with others, the Libra-Full Moon may be shining upon issues about balancing the identity of the individual self with the shared self -- being in relationships without losing who we are and being brave enough to be in relationships without compromising our core values or silencing our voices/desires for the sake of another.

Elsewhere in the sky during this full moon, Saturn (reality/commitment), who is also in Libra, is locked in a challenging alignment with Mercury (thought/communication) who is in Libra's opposite sign, Aries. Both planets are retrograde (introspective). We may very well have love and relationships on the mind -- the relationship we have or wish we had, the commitment and hard work that goes in to a fostering healthy connections, and/or how our relationships have changed us -- for ill or for good.

Read more: http://www.astrogrrl.com/2011/04/full-moon-in-libra-april-17-2011.html#ixzz1JgE0Iuyz
Original content by Jan | astrogrrl
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives

No comments: