Saturday, July 16, 2011

Good morning rainy songs

This morning I awoke with a beautiful friend. We have been soul sisters since we met15 years ago. This was one of my most favorite songs with I was just a young thang, still feeling the melody, the echo of the voice gives me tingly back and happy belly feelings.



Another white rabbit song coming through pandora, words of wisdom this morning, reminding us of the past, looking forward to the future. Remaining focused on the present.



2 years ago tomorrow I lost a dear soul mate, I feel his presence in the present, he is with me always, just as my dear ones still on this physical plane: when we are seperated by distance, spiritually we are together.

So grateful for this beautiful moment in time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ashley
it s been long time we don t talk
I d love to get in touch again babe
please do it
I read your words, this July 17th, and I m as sad as you, but you know, I m one of the few persons that can understand you so so well about the deep and special love one can have with other when the connection is so profound and the bond so magic and strong.This is real love.
Yes, Sherm is watching you for sure, I dreamt with Sherman...
I send you the warmest hug and deepest love, and ask you again to please get in touch with me.Love .Silvina