
Well So 30....
Much anticipated, and much appreciated. Working endlessly for my dreams, sometimes on a special day, all i needed was to relax in the sun. and i have a sun burn birthday gift to enjoy all weekend ;)
Thanks to a dear piscean friend, this little tidbit of info was sent my way today, sharing the thoughts of encouragement on the endeavors ahead.
http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/pisces.html
Pisces Horoscope for week of March 10, 2011
"Good things may come to those who wait -- but they're mostly just the things left behind by those who hustle and bustle." That message was in the fortune cookie I got with my Chinese take-out food tonight. It happens to be a perfect fit for your current astrological omens, so I'm handing it over to you. In the coming week, I don't recommend that you sit around patiently and watch how the trends ripen. I don't think you should bide your time or be cautious in making a commitment. Be proactive, Pisces -- maybe even gung ho. Carpe the freaking diem.
What fresh blessings will life bring you? What questions should you be asking? To explore the ripening trends further, tune in to your EXPANDED AUDIO HOROSCOPE.
* SACRED ADVERTISEMENT
Contrary to what some translations of the Bible say, it won't be the meek who shall inherit the earth. On the other hand, the arrogant power mongers won't collect the legacy either. Neither the indecisive wimps nor the acquisitive bullies will contribute much to creating the New World.
Who, then, will inherit the earth? What kind of human beings are best-equipped to thrive in the evolving game of life? We say it will be the well-disciplined pleasure-seekers who are in vigorous dialogue with their own dark sides, who balance the masculine and feminine aspects of their natures, and who master the fine arts of working at their play and playing at their work.
Assume our definition has some validity for you. What would you have to do to become more like one of the inheritors of the earth?
*
The preceding oracle comes from my book, PRONOIA Is the Antidote for Paranoia: How the Whole World Is Conspiring to Shower You with Blessings.
I am Looking forward to these focused and continuously active motions towards productivity and eventual blasting into the sky like a star...
Thank you to all who have supported me throughout these many 30 years of life. I have been led, carried, held, sometimes pushed, encouraged and supported by many many throughout these times of great ideas and intuitions, loony thoughts and dreams. I am forever moving forward with my host of angels both past and present.
I look forward to our continued movement forward and the involvement in this present life as artists, healers, brothers and sisters. May you feel of my continued appreciation and love for each being in my life.
Thank you for shining all over me.

No comments:
Post a Comment