Saturday, March 19, 2011

transition from moon in Leo and sun in Pisces to full moon of Virgo and sun in Aries


Soaking up the sun in San Diego with the full moon rising above in the sky. This transition into the next decade of my life has reminded me of the continuous path of maintaining creativity while living life presently with joy and light.

My questions are subsiding as I am coming into the seat of magnitude that once seemed like such a daunting endeavor with overwhelming tasks I have set for my own higher expectations of self.

The past few years have taught me lessons of continuing to live this life, even when it seems like there is nothing worth living for. My goals and dreams are oftentimes the only thing I have to work towards, and even that seems endless or beyond comprehension. I am reminded of the simplicity of life and how all will happen in due time.

Effort then surrender. Bottomless darkness and eternal sunshine.

This month has been a time for reflection for me personally because of my birthday and this time in my life. I have taken a much needed reprieve to the south during the end of the winter months of the Northwest. Feeling depleted of any nutrients, not only for the lack of vitamin D from the cloudy skies, but moreso from my sleepless nights for the past three months, I have been obsessed about this current project in my life which is finally moving forward, even if it is at a snail's pace.

I am grateful for the continued reminders, white rabbits if you will www.whiterabbitwanderland.wordpress.com that i am continuing on the path of least resistance and the one which I am paving the way for my future.

This full moon represents another month gone by, one of great influence on the present time in my life, and the future to come, with hopes for a continuous healing of the past relationships and experience impacting this lifetime.

Astrogrrl explains the Virgo Moon:

On the last day the Sun transits Pisces, the Moon waxes and becomes full in Virgo. Full moons signify the completion, culmination of what may have been initiated during the previous new moon in Pisces which encouraged us to get in touch with our 'higher self', show compassion, and seek the truth that lies deep within our heart and soul. During the Pisces-New Moon, the North Node (life path) aligned with Neptune (enlightenment) and Uranus (awakening). Their alignment remains strong and is joined by this Full Moon in Virgo who squares the North Node, opposes Uranus and is quincunx Neptune.

The Virgo-Full Moon picks up where the Pisces-New Moon phase leaves off. The heart (Moon) may still be meticulously processing (Virgo) what might have transpired over the past two weeks, but the soul (Sun) seems to 'understand' the 'truth' without the need for words or logic (Pisces). Harmony and balance between intellect/intuition and being practical/having faith will be necessary to make the most of this full moon phase. Those who feel like they're at a crossroads in their life might experience the impact of this Full Moon in Virgo stronger than most.

Read more: http://www.astrogrrl.com/2011/03/full-moon-in-virgo-march-19-2011.html#ixzz1H1yYcYRE
Original content by Jan | astrogrrl
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives

http://www.astrogrrl.com/2011/03/full-moon-in-virgo-march-19-2011.html#axzz1H1xuuQr7


This continual observance of my self and the conscious awareness of moon pulling on the inner tides of my ocean reminds me to go with the flow of the current. I am grateful for the continued experiences which bring me closer to my inner self, the light above, within, and all around.

Blessings to all in this time of world devastation disaster and disillusion. I hope that through living life every day, being the change I want to see in the world, my influence in combination with other's dedications to a greater cause will be be even more than my intended dreams of grandeur. Speaking about dreams, i'm off to connect with the stellar universe of thought. yum!

photo credit:
http://www.cute-calendar.com/event/full-moon/5960-eastcoast-usa.html

No comments: