

[IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CALL FOR ARTISTS]
BanyanTri Concept & Call for Desert Dwellers of Phoenix Arizona: We are gathering as Healers, Shamans, Gypsies, Warlocks Wizards and Faeries within the healing and creative arts
Concept:
Currently my projects for BanyanTri are going full steam ahead. Here are just a few teasers of images I've been producing in effort to get this concept off the ground.
[Why a call for artists:]
This effort is inclusive to all artists, creators healers within the Phoenix community. You are an integral aspect to my development as an artist during the 10 years + of my involvement in the Phoenix, Tempe music and arts community.
I have been planning to come back for my birthday weekend celebration and am now getting the ball rolling for another shift in my life. I am planning a week event starting March 10th-March 21 to end the Piscean Sun for 2011.
I have been working with fellow artsy friends on developing an initial collaboration for this month and although I haven't sent any information on facebook as of yet, the seed was planted years ago, without effort, in the most organic of ways, through sharing the beauty of life through the expression of art and music.
This post on my blog is just simply to put it onto "paper" if you will, into the universe, actualization of the thought concept so that the collaboration with my numerous desert dwellers can continue to ensue. I am initiating this concept with only a select few artist friends whom I feel have been integral to my development artistically on this path during the past 5 years.
I am now working to collaborate with Phoenix artists during the Month of March to get my organizational concept off the ground, then hopefully return to Seattle when the time is right to continue with the concept through the new found support of my Blessed Coast creative and righteous children with the roots dug and developed in the valley of the sun, rising like the PHOENIX from the Ashes
further information to be directed to the new new blog site:
http://banyantri.wordpress.com/
Re: "Fish Out of Water Piscean in Phoenix"

No comments:
Post a Comment