Thursday, March 3, 2011

Creative, Healing Artists



you're connecting out there.

I've felt the energy from so many people at this time and although I am a bit detached these days in physical space, I'm reminded that the energetic stream of light is bright within us all, which is never lost. I have been calling out to many of my healer friends these past weeks, now I am ready to come back to connect in close proximity.

It must be the Leo moon and this conjuncture with the Piscean sun energy, I'm convinced! So much is shifting i feel. I am embracing that I am an open vessel through which positive light and love is being shared outward. I have been sharing this in my own special way and creating much these days.

Feeling the Creative and Healing Artist alive within and expressive outward.

I am preparing now to tip off the teeter, just one more piece of the puzzle or feather for weight to impact my tipping point.

Bless this bliss!

Musical credit, MS. Erykah Badu - The Healer

No comments: